Tuesday 20 September 2016

Untill one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. Anatole France




First picture : my Mum in her 30s with a goose.
second picture : Me at 3 years old with my doggie brother Rustique.
3rd and 4th picture : my daughter , 2 and a half with her doggie friends Fiac and Scamp.

The more there are animals around me, the happier I am. And the happier they are , the happier I am.
I have always lived in company of animals, I simply can't imagine a life without them.
I remember telling stories and secrets when I was a child to my rabbit, I knew he won't tell anybody and he was always a good listenner... My daughter is the same today, she plays with her doggie friends, the cats and the chickens as she plays with her friends in creche .
The difference is that she is much more calm , patient and kind to them than with other kids . Our animals are extremly gentle with her so she behaves the same with them. Of course I always supervise, especially with dogs, they might get scared if she goes a little bit crazy but this rarely happens because the presence of animals calms her . She knows it since the day she was born, you get so much love from the animals, if you give them what they are and what they need: Pure Kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment